This is making me really sad
Holy shit I didn’t realize there were that few tigers
PROTECT BIG CATS AT ALL COST
I remember seeing a documentary some time ago about declining tiger populations. Although I can’t remember the name of it (or the network), I did find this link which includes lack of prey animals, shrinking habitats, and extremely compromised genetic diversity among the major causes.
How can people still think that poaching is worth it?! People are ignorant pricks.
(Source: , via bondagecolfer)
No but seriously:
- Mickey has no prior knowledge or experience with bipolar disorder. He wasn’t even familiar with the name. That means he has no idea how it’s best to treat it or what Ian needs.
- Frank is perfectly aware of what bipolar disorder is, has plenty of experience…
My new challenge is explaining how good Glee is every week without repeating myself. It’s like I have to keep reassuring that this is all not some fever dream — music good, plot good, dancing good, characters good.
- Mercedes assumption that Blaine lit all those candles. I now imagine she comes home often and Blaine has decorated for some obscure holiday and is cooking everyone a themed meal on the regular. It’s just a thing.
- Cronuts are both mad expensive and mad hard to purchase, and so sweet that stuffing an entire one in your mouth is impossible. I laughed so hard.
- Kurt and Blaine do tension so well, and for once it’s not all focused on external jealousy, but jealousy between the couple. We’ve touched on it before in the West Side Story plotline, but seeing that flipped, and seeing it betray some real issues for Blaine, was great. And I think they both acted the hell out of that.
- How awkward do you think it was for that stage combat class though? I assume everyone at NYADA knows they’re engaged. AWK-WARD.
- Artie getting a plot that calls him out on his suss behavior around woman is good, and I hope he takes it all to heart. The girls they had in for his love affairs were all super enjoyable actress too, I want to know more about them.
(There’s a small mistype in this recap that’s to be fixed, but I fell asleep before I could tell my editor what I meant with a certain line. Oh the woes of journalism.)